Thursday, March 27, 2008
easter
luckily ryan brought the cable to his camera...so here's easter. easter sunday began with mclayne discovering her fairy basket. it was complete with candy filled eggs, bubbles, books, and wings. mclayne apparently didn't catch on to the fairy theme and glided around saying "i'm a little butterfly." then we got ready for church and tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of mclayne in her dress. as you can see below cole was much more cooperative. after church we had an easter egg hunt with an insane amount of eggs...602! everyone's included, so me, ryan and mclyane needed to find 69 big eggs and an unlimited amount of mini eggs. i let mclayne and ryan work as a team and set out to find 23 of my own. after finding the coveted $20 egg, i gave my mom's back a break and cole and i found the last few for mclayne and ryan. it was a lot of work...and a lot of fun! the day ended with two scavenger hunts. one with riddles for the older kids and pictures for the younger ones. i think easter is my new favorite holiday!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Cute pictures! It seems like you are always in Utah!
how cute does Cole look in his sweater vest! Don't you love watching the kids do easter egg hunts. Looks like you got in on it too. I guess I would too if they were filled with $$$$. Cute pictures1
I want to come to your house for Easter, eggs filled with $20!!!
The kids look adorable.
I just bought airline tickets for us to Denver for April 18-20 (nothing like advance notice, huh). I hope you guys will be home so we can see you!
Post a Comment