i will admit my previous disclaimer was not too clear, so...not pregnant, never thought we were pregnant, not going to pregnant any time soon!!!
to clarify...
• while blogging about the new car decided, for no good reason, to post that we are expecting…don’t ask me why?
• i slowly realize what a bad “joke” it was and two days later finally get around to recanting
• yesterday got an email that people still thought i was pregnant and thought, “how can that be?”
• went back + read post that was supposed to set things straight and realize that, if read while still thinking I’m pregnant, only confirms it…oops!
• which brings us to today’s crystal clear post and the fact that I am retarded. At least now I don’t have to worry about an april fools, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What???
I have finally found your blog. So cute! Scharee, you are the most creative and artistic person I know. The pictures of the kids are so cute. Sammi and Olivia loved seeing the pictures of McLayne and Cole. Hang in there with the melt downs......I'd say it will get better but now I have two kids who have melt downs at the same time caused by each other. So much entertainment! Olivia is not so sweet and innocent anymore. She scowls then screams then spits followed by a hit. My baby has officially made it to TODDLER!! When does that end?
So I totally thought you were still prego until we got together at your moms house on Sunday for her birthday. hahahaha you're mother almost had a heart attack when she thought you were pregnant again! Good joke though, quite entertaining!
Thanks for clarifying - I was getting confused! Well, at least you still got a new car!
Post a Comment