Monday, July 14, 2008

BEAR LAKE

this year was the 30th annual stewart reunion. i was once again solo with the two kids for most of the trip so it didn't feel like too much of a vacation. luckily ryan was able to make if for the last couple days and provide proof to the extended family that i really do have a husband. the weather was beautiful and the food was great. mclayne rode on a jet ski for the first time and my arms are still tired from all the volleyball. wow...30 years!

5 comments:

susan said...

Cute family portrait!

janegirl said...

Your family picture turned out great! Mine.....however is another story. I haven't posted it. Can't decide. It might provide some funny entertainment I guess. Bear Lake is hard solo, but I thought you did a fabulous job!

Sarah said...

I miss Bear Lake. That is a really cute family picture!

Spencer & Cara said...

So cute! Cole is such a doll, I love that he's just so dang happy all the time!

Hogan Family said...

I found your blog from Cara. Bear Lake was great. I didn't get to visit much cause Katilyn got sick Fri and Sat. Your kids are getting so big, it will be great to see them grow on your blog, instead of once a year at Bear Lake.
Jody