
Today was Mclayne's last dance class for the season (maybe forever...we'll see how soccer goes). They had a little spring program and got a pillow with their picture on it from her teacher. Eventhough her only roxborough friend in the class was sick, she did great. She also gave Miss Muffie the biggest hug she has ever gotten before (with legs and everything). Then Cole had to give her a hug too.

I would have never thought to do something like this, but Mclayne loved the pillow.



Cole had a performance of his own. He taught himself a new trick...
3 comments:
Cole is amazing! Love the pillow idea. And I love her tutu!
Mclayne is so cute! Cole must be your little entertainer. He is getting so big.
Mclayne looks adorable and I love the pillow. I think Cole does the fastest headstand I have ever seen!
Post a Comment